FS - Canadian Aircraft Roundels Art

This is a very attractive, signed and numbered limited edition print. It shows 33 distinctly different aircraft roundels used on aircraft operated by Canadian airmen.

Included in the 33, are roundels of: - the Royal Naval Air Service (RNAS) and Royal Flying Corps (RFC) during WW I; - the Canadian Air Force (CAF) between the wars; - the Royal Air Force (RAF) up to the end of WW II; - the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) and Royal Canadian Navy (RCN); - the Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) found on today's modern combat and support aircraft.

These full colour roundels are arranged in chronological order and each is labelled by name, the year or years it was in "official" use and a few words of explanation.

To learn more - just visit:

and visit the Cdn Roundel Page.

Thanks,

Wm. (Bill) Burns London, Ont.

"Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it"

Reply to
Bill Burns

Hello,

"Bill Burns" a écrit :

Nice work, which will make my own canadian roundels page envious ! To spare multiple personal emails, would you please say moe about the shiping fees to Europe ? Thanks in advance,

Reply to
D. St-Sanvain

Thanks for the compliment! A lot of work went into it. The shipping costs in Canadian Dollars are as follows:

To Canada is $2.00 To the Continental USA is $2.50 To all other US and all International destinations is $4.50.

I have amended my website to reflect these choices.

Wm. (Bill) Burns London, Ont.

"Those who forget the past are condemned to repeat it"

Reply to
Bill Burns

Hello,

"Bill Burns" a écrit :

I see. I have less roundels, but more flags ;)

OK ! Thanks ! I must admit that I hadn't check again inbetween :)

Reply to
D. St-Sanvain