FS: More kits, partially built (well, two are)

Ok, the next kits in my small list....

Tamiya brand Tiger I, 1/35th scale, late production unit. The lower body has axles attached, one rear wheel, back panel and one exhaust pipe installed. Upper body/deck is NOT attached but has front face attached. Turret is mostly built, internal cannon is built and installed (had to, in order to finish the turret) but the outer barrel is not attached. The bogeys and most of the hooks, pegs, ropes, etc are still on the sprues. Only a few dozen links have been assembled, none are attached to the tank. No hatches are attached. PLUS, this comes with the free tank crew. All of them are mostly assembled, seams need finishing. None of the pistols, hats, hands, etc are attached. PLUS, I also bought Tamiya's "German Tank Crew at Rest" (kit 201). All the men are built, no pistols or hardware attached. Two are primed and I painted a few areas flat black (tanker crew uniform black). All this for $20 plus postage. Too high? Make an offer, please.

1958 Plymouth Belvedere, AMT/Ertl kit, 1/25th scale. Current release. Frame, engine, and underbody are built, primed, painted and sealed (although I think I didn't seal the engine). Wheels and tires are attached. (Frame is gloss black, underbody is flat black, btw). Interior is primed, NOT painted, NOT installed. Body is primed. Other tid-bits (radiator wall, splash guard, glass, bumpers, etc) are not attached. Glass is still sealed. $5 plus shipping. 1958 Chevy Impala. Lastest version, AMT/Ertl, 1/25th scale. The ONLY thing (ONE and ONLY) I did is take the body out of the bag and clean off the flash. That's it!! Everything else is factory sealed. $5 plus shipping.

Write me with questions or offers. Thanks.

Jp

Reply to
jplatter

Just thought I'd let you know....bought the two cars listed, They were exactly as listed, really quick delivery. Shipping very reasonable. MG

Reply to
Mike G.