Halifax Camouflage Schemes

Does anyone know of a good set of drawings or a good reference for the Halifax? The airplane in particular would be Friday the 13th, NP-F of 158 Sqd, Lissett. Any info would be appreciated

Thanks

Reply to
Robert Bartolacci

Squadron had an "In Action" for the Halifax. I forget if there was any layout of the camo scheme from above but there are profiles in the middle of the booklet. I'll check tonight and also whether there was a Scale Aircraft Modelling devoted to the Halifax.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

FWIW Hall-Parks publications has a very nice monograph on the Halifax in their current line. Many color profiles and even a couple of color photographs I believe.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey