Higher Prices for US Aircraft Kit Subjects?

I've had the face-fuzz since I got out of Uncle Sugar's service in

1981. And for some strange reason none of my old military clothing fits anymore - it's shrunk multiple sizes. Must be that poor quality government cloth....

John Hairell ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)

Reply to
John Hairell

Apparently, Dockers and Wrangler are the contractors, 'cuz I've been having the same problem for years. ;-)

WmB

WmB

Thanks for the tips, guys. I'll try those sites.

Also found Feather River Trains just north of here a few miles. They carry only N Gauge.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

"Jonathan M" wrote

I can understand that. My world is Earth; Reality. Yours is Utopia; Fantasy.

Do you own any sort of insurance? Do you pay into or withdraw from a pension? Do you pay taxes?

If the answer to any of these is 'yes', you are participating in a system that uses money as the unit of measure to make decisions about far ranging things that otherwise would be incomparable. These systems assign different values to different people, without exception. As much as it may be repulsive to you, you are powerless to do anything about it, and completely unable to remove yourself from the system.

Sorry, KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

"AM" wrote

of the loop.........

No sweetie, I've seen it all along. What I noticed was that you took the effort to hide it at the bottom of the message by adding a bunch of whitespace so that it wouldn't appear directly under you insult. That would've made it obivous to EVERYONE that you were a nitwit, wouldn't it? Too bad you weren't bright enough to just turn it off altogether. I see you used a different anonymous account this time. Just too weak and afraid to use your real name with everything you post, I guess. I can understand that. It's typical behavior for the dullards and blowhards on here, and you are no exception.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Maiesm72) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m04.aol.com:

Go to any hobby shop that deals in trains. There are books of layouts, even a small pamplet like thing from Atlas. I have several somewhere (still nursing hopes of a layout one day). If I can dig it up and get the scanner going I'll do some for you.

Also try

I have a whole bunch of sites bookmarked which could zip up and email you if you'd like.

Reply to
Gray Ghost
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

And they have even more OT postings than here! Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

Goonight, Kurt.

Reply to