Hobby Lobby Tip

I went to the local Hobby Lobby today armed with some 40% off coupons. In was checking out the area where they have the jewlery making items because they have some nice small tools displayed there. I noticed the G_S Hypo Cement (Watchmakers Cement / Glue) that usually costs around $7-8 at the mail order houses. They have it for $4.99 less the 40% off That makes it about $3.00 a tube. That's a real steal. Excellent stuff for gluing clear parts. It won't fog and dries clear and makes a solid joint.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

Thanks!

Reply to