Hobby Lobby Tip

I went to the local Hobby Lobby today armed with some 40% off
coupons. In was checking out the area where they have the jewlery
making items because they have some nice small tools displayed there.
I noticed the G_S Hypo Cement (Watchmakers Cement / Glue) that usually
costs around $7-8 at the mail order houses. They have it for $4.99
less the 40% off That makes it about $3.00 a tube. That's a real
steal. Excellent stuff for gluing clear parts. It won't fog and
dries clear and makes a solid joint.
Reply to
Count DeMoney