Looking for Ebay thief

oh yeah......oops.....nope all legal!

Reply to
Julian Hales

without a legit

Even if it's illegal???

Reply to
Scott Lowther

Absolutely, in fact out of 1000 transactions the only negative I have ever given was to a deadbeat buyer. On the selling side my record is perfect, no negatives. As a seller if there is a problem I respond and resolve quickly. Part of the motivation is public feedback I'm sure but even without it these people know who I am and I just don't want my name associated with a bad deal.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Stanton

So do I - unfortunately that's not always enough to avoid getting a negative. The last two I got were because the buyer didn't bother to look in the bottom of a kit box for his photo-etched detail set. To make matters worse, he didn't even bother to ask me about it before posting a negative.

The one before that was a complaint that I don't use eBay's checkout feature. Sheesh......

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I assure you I wasn't "getting on" anyone. for my part I have no problem with what he wrote, in his place I might well have done the same. the only purpose of my post was to advise caution against setting oneself up for yet another of those ridiculous law suits that seem to fill the courts of both our countries. I think there would be little argument that given some of the ludicrous judgements that have been handed down in recent years, caution would be a prudent thing.

Reply to
Umineko

That had to make you angry.

That is the one thing that worries me is some idiot leaving a negative because of their error. Logically I know most bidders realize a seller might have a couple negatives from experiences like this I am just not going to react well when it happens and it is because it is entirely something the buyer did.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Stanton