Looking for plastic pulleys

Folks,

Can anyone suggest a site which sells small plastic pulleys (1"-2" in diameter)?

Thanks.

Ash

Reply to
Ash

I can dig out a couple of science teachers catalogs tomorrow at work, but any of the science houses.. Fisher (Fischer?) Edmund Scientific, Delta (google with science and materials), would all have them.

The ones I am thinking of are plastic. They won't hold much, but will work fine for small projects Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

You might try here:

Reply to
C Knowles

If you're looking for Novus Plastic polish, try a motorcycle shop or a pet store specializing in aquaria. It's often stocked for cleaning/polishing cycle windshields and/or plexi-built aquarium tanks.

Reply to
Rufus