Looking for Trumpeter Swordfish torpedo

I know it's a fairly long shot, but I'm making a 1/32 Stuka Torpedofleiger. Yeah, I know it's not accurate, but I don't know of any 1/32 German torpedoes, much less many other 1/32 ones. I won't tell if y'all won't. Anyway, as long a it's complete or intact, I'll be happy. I'll buy or can maybe trade. Thanks.

Reply to
frank

if it does not exist, then make your own. Be sure to stick a big antenna on the front like the ones used in The Incredible Mr. Limpet !

sounds like a job for a dowel or plastic rod and some fun.

Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

That's what I was kinda trying to avoid. However, someone elsewhere suggested I think 1/35. Sure 'nuf, Verlinden makes a 1/35 German torpedo, actually two, a manned one mounted atop an unmanned one. Pacific Coast Models has a 1/32 G.55S & also a conversion kit for a plain 55 to a 55S, & the torpedo, IIRC, is actually a German one. I'll probably use the Verlinden 1/335 one.

Reply to
frank