looks like the 1/24 Mosquito price is coming down

$110 so far. doubt it will get much lower..

Craig

Musicman59

Is this kit actually available yet?..I WANT one!

Reply to
Rufus

Hannant's in England says they hope to have it for pre-Christmas delivery.....

Reply to
R. Franklin

My local model shop said the same thing. The guy said they have *fifty* on order...

Reply to
GordonD

Where is your local model shop?

Wulf (halfway to Glasgow)

Reply to
Wulf Corbett

Wonderland in Lothian Road.

Reply to
GordonD

How long has this one been in the wings? I read that the 1/48 Mosquito's excellent tooling was thanks to the planning for the 1/24 kit.

Reply to
tomcervo

I remember that name, been YEARS since I've been there though...

Wulf

Reply to
Wulf Corbett

I doubt it will make it across the pond for Christmas........ sigh..... Not that the significant other would shell out 200$ for a model kit for Christmas anyway, but the possibility would be nice.

Reply to
R. Franklin