Model buildilng in comic strips!

Here's the link to yesterday's strip of one of my favorite comics, "Get Fuzzy."

Today's is more character oriented, but still includes as- pects of model building. Enjoy!

-andyh

Reply to
Drew Hill

Drew Hill wrote: : Here's the link to yesterday's strip of one of my favorite : comics, "Get Fuzzy." : A scale model is a critical component of Elizabeth Moon's "Marque and Reprisal", or perhaps "Trading in Danger", but I am fairly certain it is the former, given the title.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

Calvin or "Calvin and Hobbs" occasionally tried to build model airplanes.

I fondly remember the cartoon characters of the fifties model airplane magazines (flying models). I think one of the characters was named "Conrod".

Reply to
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

Just remember the greatest quote ever for modelers from Calvin:

"Directions are for Sissies!"

Cookie Sewell

Reply to
AMPSOne