Model buildilng in comic strips!

Here's the link to yesterday's strip of one of my favorite comics, "Get Fuzzy."
http://comics.com/comics/getfuzzy/archive/getfuzzy-20080211.html
Today's is more character oriented, but still includes as- pects of model building. Enjoy!
-andyh
: Here's the link to yesterday's strip of one of my favorite : comics, "Get Fuzzy." :     A scale model is a critical component of Elizabeth Moon's "Marque and Reprisal", or perhaps "Trading in Danger", but I am fairly certain it is the former, given the title.
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.

Calvin or "Calvin and Hobbs" occasionally tried to build model airplanes.
I fondly remember the cartoon characters of the fifties model airplane magazines (flying models). I think one of the characters was named "Conrod".
Just remember the greatest quote ever for modelers from Calvin:
"Directions are for Sissies!"
Cookie Sewell