New model RR community website

Greetings everyone.

I'm in the process of building a new RR website. I've built it to reflect my two favorite RR hobbies.. Model railroading and Railfaining. One of the cool features that I haven't seen on many other sites is the ability to write articles and product reviews that can be searched and ranked. It also has a photo gallery and forum. It is still in it's very early stages. I know there is still a lot to be done, but I'd like to get a core community of users established to help steer the direction of the content and layout. So drop by and check it out. If you like the concept register and start contributing to the communtiy. I am very open to suggestions. And did I mention that it is free? :)

Thanks, Jonathan

Jonathan Hatfield