Models I Want

I LIKE 1/76 - 1/72 looks slightly too big on my model railway

Reply to
Martin

After my TSR-2 arrives, I want the Nimrod

Then Airfix or Revell can we have Valliant, Argosy, Lincoln, 1/72 Buccaneer

Reply to
Martin

Many years ago the mockup was in a building over in the Kissimmee area of Central Florida (I believe it was a museum of some sort.) The building was sold to the church in question so the mockup eventually had to go. (When the building was a museum it had piece of metal attached to the roof which represented the top of the vertical tail. For a number of years after the building became a church the "tail" was still there. Haven't been to that area in many years so I don't know if it ever got removed.)

Themockup next ended up in an aviation junkyard near the Kennedy Space Center (on State Road 3). At that point is was sitting out in the open. I drove by it going to and from work each day. Eventually the owner of the junkyard had to sell the land and building and everything that was there at the time disappeared. I lost track of the mockup after that.

Reply to
NJE

I'll take a Rachel Hunter :-)

RLM