My MAKS 03 photos

At long last - my photos are back from the developers !!

I have put 85 of them onto a web page at :-

I haven't done anything fancy with thumbnails etc - so appologies to those with slow modems !

I'll do a full report - including pics of a helicopter flight over St Petersburg, some photos of Pushkin and various other places - as soon as I get some time.

Ken

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Ken Duffey - Flanker Freak & Russian Aviation Enthusiast Flankers Website -
Ken Duffey

Hats off to you, Ken. Fantastic stuff as always. Next time we want cockpit photos of the KA52's eh? ;-)

--

the X's in my email address to respond. "Damn you Silvey, and your endless fortunes." - Stephen Weir I hate furries.

Reply to
Bill Silvey

Most awesome (as usual). Thanks Ken... (you lucky dog you!...)

Reply to
Anonymous

very cool, kudos and gracias.

Ken, Great photos, excellent stuff. To think I'd never even heard of Gromov F.R.I. till just now, it's become strangely memorable. And how do you get to these places?? Thanks for sharing Chek

Reply to
Chek