NASA Shield decals

Anyone got a pair of extra NASA Shield decals. I need them for a project I am doing. They can either be 1/72 or 1/48 scale. Depending on what size I can aquire, will determine the placement on the aircraft. Thanks!

Reply to
bluumule

If you're up to printing your own, some meatballs and logos can be found at:

in German, but the links are pretty easy to follow. HTH,

Reply to
The Old Man