Oh you heave to be kidding me!

Reply to
Lance Mertz

Jockeys - under - shorts... whatever you call whatever you wear 'under' your trousers. Sorry it wasn't as bad as I made it out but the differences often change the sense a little.

Reply to
David Pennington

Oh not - they are strictly feminine - we are talking male attire here :-)

Reply to
David Pennington

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clean or soiled!

Fetish stuff!

People sell used pants and socks to weirdos

Reply to
Martin

They are pants!

Reply to
Martin

The man behind this model is also selling "The Autobiography of Oliver North". I could make some political comment here, but won't.

Reply to
juustomestari-poistatämä-

edible?;-)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Or the dyslexic pimp who bought a warehouse.

Jimi

Reply to
Jimi

But, what really gets my goat is the fact that he apparently (based on the shine in the photos) does better natural metal finishes than I! Soft-edge camo? No problem. Hard-edge camo? No problem. Funky mottling? No problem. Bare metal? Argghhh!!

But at least I know what a P-51 is supposed to look like!

Reply to
Sean

wings, tail, spinny thing at the front?

Nonpolitical (I hope) but I wouldn't believe anything I read there. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Didn't Testors (or possibly Hawk) make this kit already finished in Bare Metal?

The Old Timer

Yep, Hawk did it that way.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

"Jimi" wrote in news:_ywfd.47408$i02.2660 @fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Santa!! Warehouse!! Stop it, you're both killin' me!! LOL!!

TF

Reply to
TForward