Oklahoma University Medical Center Mediflight

Folks...

I am having a model of the OU Medical Center's Eurcopter EC130 done. I have all the photographs and line drawings to make the model but lack a photo of the bottom of the aircraft. Of all the photos made of this aircraft I would think a photo of it landing would be the most common shot. I've got photos from Mediflight and Eurocopter.

Can anyone provide such a photo or point me in where I can find one?

Please feel free to email me direct at snipped-for-privacy@fireengines.net.

Thank You in advance.

Reply to
llorance