Ordering From Hannants

I've just place my first order with Hannants and i was reading the terms and one bit says "please do not 'chase' orders for at least 28 days" So i was wondering what peoples experiences are with Hannants ? How long can i expect to wait ?

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos

As did mine to western New York. Boxes were hand-delivered to my house after thge carrier made his rounds due to their size. Good service!

The Old Timer

And I'm in at under three weeks in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

stock. And as far as I'm aware you have to sign for parcels, which is why I get mine delivered to my work as there is usually no one in my house when postman calls and it's a PITA to get to nearest Parcelfarce office while it's open.

Thank You, and the Rest :-)

Zardos

Reply to
Zardos