Sagrada Familia cathedral

Does anyone know where I could get a scuplture, model kit or poster that shows the details of the Sagrada Familia church in Spain? I would like to be able to view the statues/ gargoyles, etc., so it would have to be fairly detailed.

Reply to
Gregorso

Does anyone know where I could get a scuplture, model kit or poster that shows the details of the Sagrada Familia church in Spain? I would like to be able to view the statues/ gargoyles, etc., so it would have to be fairly detailed.

Reply to
Gregorso

In Barcelona, no problem. The tourist office under the Placa de Catalunya has posters.

Start with the Temple Trust,

Damian

Reply to
Damian