OT: Bad week for celebrities.

Now Ed and my father can settle that dairy bill my father always maintained he left town owing. ;]

Bill Banaszak

Reply to
William Banaszak

10 years later Farrah decorated the wall in my son's room. She shared space with Carol Alt and many anonymous young ladies. Ahh, adolescence!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

MOOOOOO!!!!

Reply to
someone

i had an ann margarte in costume from bye bye birdie whan i was a teener. jeans and white soxs with a dress man's white shirt.

Reply to
someone

Nice! At my house the Playboys had to stay hidden under the bed. Posters weren't allowed.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

one of the reasons i moved out at 16.

Reply to
someone

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Bruce

Reply to
Rob Gronovius