OT: Bad week for celebrities.

Celebrity deaths in the last week. Ed McMahon. June 23 Farrah Fawcett, June 25 Michael Jackson. June 25 Billy Mays. June 28

Reply to
willshak

billy mays the shill? his horrid, yappy voice will only be on endless rereuns?

Reply to
someone

Mays had an article in this months Playboy.

Reply to
gunner44

i only but that for the pictures.

Reply to
someone

Also the Sky Saxon lead singer for the group The Seeds that sang "Pushin' Too Hard", June 27

Reply to
The Old Man

Why? The pictures only show the usual fake blondes who can't grow hair on their pubes. Good thing I kept all my copies from the '60s and '70s. ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

There goes the reunion tour with the Electric Prunes.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

Add Gale Storm - My Little Margie

Jack G.

Reply to
Jack G

actually, i wouldn't pay for it, or take it for free, even. i have way too much on the read pile.

Reply to
someone

gunner44 wrote: : : Mays had an article in this months Playboy. : Discovery/TLC had a show with Mays. I refused to consider watching it - I loathe the mans voice. In fact, I cheered when I heard he croaked.

WRT MJ - DJ for the radio station said: "He may have died years ago, and who would have known?" I thought that was a good one. I was also chuckling that the EMT's took him to a childrens hospital. Hey, if there was anything that was going to revive him....

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden

I think it took me about 5 days to click that "MJ" referred to Michael Jackson. Geez....

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

you are very lucky, g. how's tricks?

Reply to
someone

Aw, darn it. She provided some fun moments when I was a youngster watching TV.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
William Banaszak

At my age, I don't need electric ones, the regular type will suffice......

8>P
Reply to
The Old Man

Definitely not an A-lister, but Fred Travalena also died. Must be something in the water in Hollywood. Are they getting it tanked in along with all those lead-painted toys, from China?

Reply to
eyeball

"> Aw, darn it. She provided some fun moments when I was a youngster

Almost every tasteful and original sitcom situation can be traced back to Lucy or Margie - it's been a long down hill run since then.

Reply to
Val Kraut

Great! 2nd anniversary of marriage today (30 June) and wife's birthday to boot. Going dining tonight.

On the other foot: looking for a different job.

Take care, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug

wow, 2 years already? congrats! going out for american?

Reply to
someone

I'm looking for a Monogram 1/48 F-100D Anyone out there want to sell theirs?

Reply to
gunner44

Indian: south indian with idli and other forms of bread hard to come by in normal Indian places in Japan. Yummy!

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug