OT: Battle 360 Episode Guide on History Channel

here is what's coming up! The Enterprise show was not bad, except for using some stock footage of a Hellcat landing on deck in the wrong timeline to the dialog of the show....

Craig

crw59

I've got news for you; they are ALL about the Enterprise. The series traces the history of the aircraft carrier Enterprise throughout WW II... it was funded by "Enterprise Rent-A-Car". Slick, huh?

Pat

Reply to
Pat Flannery

how do they come up with all this genius?

Reply to
someone

On Mar 5, 10:59=EF=BF=BDpm, " snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrot= e:

Is there a guide to tell us which ones Sergeant Slaughter won't be commentating?

Reply to
tomcervo

sgt rock is coming to save me!

-jerry's kids

Reply to
someone

A SBD gunner shoots down a Japanese attacker while still sitting on the Es deck.Nice trick. Did it really happen? If so I smell a really cool diorama!!!TomOn Mar 6, 7:01=A0pm, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:> In article , tomcervo wrote:> > >On Mar 5, 10:59=3DEF=3DBF=3DBDpm, " snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net" wrot=3D> >e:> >> here is what's coming up! =3DEF=3DBF=3DBDThe Enterprise show was not bad, except=3D>= >

for> >> using some stock footage of a Hellcat landing on deck in the wrong> >> timeline to the dialog of the show....> > >> Craig> >

which ones Sergeant Slaughter won't be> >commentating?> > sgt rock is coming to save me!> -jerry's kids

Reply to
maiesm72

Turns out the CEO/founder of Enterprise Rent A Car was a crewman on the ship. He named his business in honor of the carrier - there is brief snipped of an interview with him in the first episode. I thought that was kind of cool; never would have made that connection.

Chris Kansas City

Reply to
cschultz