(OT) Bought "The Hunters" DVD Today

I waited years for this movie to be released. It was never released on video. Bought it today for $14.95. The picture and sound quality on this DVD is excellent.

I also saw new DVD titles such as "The Enemy Below" and "To Hell and Back"

Jeff

Reply to
MAYSUN5961

All right!!!!

That is the one which portrays an old family friend as the hothead hotshot.

Gimmee, gimmee!

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

YESS! Off to Circuit City! (or Best Buy)

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

Reply to