OT: Happy birthday

I'm a bit late (the day is almost over) but I couldn't spend a lot of time on the computer last evening and just got home so.....before the day is over I want to wish all my brother Marines, past and present, out there in RMS-land a very happy 229th birthday of our beloved Corps.

Semper fi......Bill

-- -- -- -- -- "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." George Orwell

My Home Page:

Bill Woodier

Bill,

Semper Fi and happy 229th back to you and all the rest of "us".

-Rick Ostman

Reply to
Group44Registry

Happy b-day, Marines.

Reply to
Rufus

And Semper Fi from another Marine! Bob O'D captain OD

Reply to
Captain OD