OT: Help troubleshooting network gaming lag

Running Jane's usaf on two computers, have SERIOUS lag issues. Fixes
already tried include changing out ethernet cards, rebuilt one computer
to bring it up to speed, editing sys.ini to give ethernet IRQ's a big
chunk of system memory, and going to a direct nic to nic crossover cable
to avoid network problems. What else can I do?
Reply to
dave999
Get IL2 Sturmovik
Just a suggestion
On your post you haven't said what your system is! i.e. cpu,ram graphics card. Reply to me direct rather than on this thread just encase some of the others get miffed
Spence
Reply to
Spencer
Stop playng games, Dave and BUILD SOME MODELS! :-)
RobG (the Aussie one)
Reply to
Rob Grinberg