OT: Help troubleshooting network gaming lag

Running Jane's usaf on two computers, have SERIOUS lag issues. Fixes already tried include changing out ethernet cards, rebuilt one computer to bring it up to speed, editing sys.ini to give ethernet IRQ's a big chunk of system memory, and going to a direct nic to nic crossover cable to avoid network problems. What else can I do?

Reply to
dave999

Get IL2 Sturmovik

Just a suggestion

On your post you haven't said what your system is! i.e. cpu,ram graphics card. Reply to me direct rather than on this thread just encase some of the others get miffed

Spence

Reply to
Spencer

Stop playng games, Dave and BUILD SOME MODELS! :-)

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg