OT: Hogan's Heroes Marathon on TVLand Now - 2pm PST

I distinctly remember when the network was re-running the first hour-long Lone Ranger episode. That was the weekend I came down with the mumps and ended up upstairs in bed. Argh!!!!

I have a set of "Wyatt Earps" from the early '90s that I taped off a Philly station at 4AM. Unfortunately the commercials make them unfit to show to kids. Somehow, were I to be watching a Western at that time I really wouldn't want to be bothered running up big phone bills talking to who-knows-what. You just know that nobody who looks like the models in the commercials would be working for those organisations.

Trivia fact: "Wyatt Earp" was the first adult Western on TV, beating "Gunsmoke" by a week in '55.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

They probably have a contract out on him as we type. ;)

You can take them all off but leave 'Flo' on to do her bit for Progressive insurance. She's daffy but cute.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I'm in total agreement. :)