OT: Julian Hales TV Star

Well doen Julian,

Good to see the strong green theme kept through-out with the odd touches of red and orange for winter markings.

The use of a 'Guy' also inspiring, did he make anything apart fromthe Focus DIY vouchers?

It would aslo be great to see photos of your place now after removing all those old pc's and boxes, though if you still happen to have too many boxes I'd be happy to take them off your hands when filled with those smaller boxes that are full of plastic and resin.

Finally, since clearing up do you now have space to construct kits? Mind you, a lot of us do have work desks and still never get further than grabbing a kit out and seeing what markings we fancy or details to had.

Well done all the same, though I thought the goth lassie would have one.

Cheers, Stephen

Reply to
SL