OT kit postage

As usualy, someone emails me not long before the end, asking for a shipping cost, this time its to Malta(from UK), can anyone tell me what band it is? i got a quote to Belgium the other day.

In my ME page it mentions im a cripple, stuck without a car..............

ta!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

"JULIAN HALES" wrote in news:n2wVb.15921$ snipped-for-privacy@news-binary.blueyonder.co.uk:

According to the Royal Mail website its the same rate as anywhere else in Europe.

For airmail at least.

(royalmail.com)

Reply to
Peter Baxter

I hope they have their Post Office troubles sorted out. It took a payment two months to get from there to here in North America earlier this winter.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

thanks Peter. everytime i look at that website i get lost!

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

slow going the other way

car..............

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

I'm on the West coast of the US and recently ordered from the UK (Lancaster I think). Anyway, using airmail I got the item in under two weeks (including a delay for snow at the seller's end).

A vastly better experience than my last UK order a couple of years ago (from Hannants, took weeks and suffered damage).

Reply to
SamVanga

I'm on the East Coast, Baltimore. My last order from Hannant's took about 4 weeks, but that was due to Postal mis-direction on the receiving end. I had just e-mailed hannant's to ask about the order when a neighbor from the next street stopped by and handed me the package. It had been left on his doorstep and he hadn't been able to get over because of the snow. His house has the same number as mine but is on the next street. Oh well!

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey