OT OT Ebay You gotta see this

After all the complaints I've read about ebay auctions this is one you DON'T wan t to miss. Bill, your going to love it.

Ebay auction 4146756343. Gettin a little pay back.

Reply to
ARMDCAV

Fantastic! The guy's well on the way to becoming a legend!

Reply to
Chris Hughes

Check out the counters. And read the updates! Les

Reply to
Les

His story made national news. He was doing the talk show circuit today. The guy said he had rec'd 2500 e-mails, some were marriage proposals. He said he was going to spend the money on beer and baseball tickets.

WmB

WmB

G0tta love him. Hey Bill. What cha think?

Reply to
ARMDCAV

i can't. Check the counters. SIGH

Reply to
ARMDCAV

guy said he had rec'd 2500 e-mails, some were marriage proposals. He said he was going to spend the money on beer and baseball tickets.>>

The posted auction number in the original thread led me to a guy who's selling an '84 GMC Caballero for $910.00. So? What am I missing?

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci

Reply to
Disco -- FlyNavy

Must've missed a number... the hit counter is ... I've never seen a counter with that many hits on ebay.

Maybe that's what I need to do next time I sell a model or something. "12 year old Macintosh, sold by guy in dress..."

10201830 hits. *thud*
Reply to
EGMcCann