(OT) Politically Correct Season's Greetings

There is a radio talk show host, Glenn Beck, who started in Tampa, FL a couple of years ago. Now, he's syndicated nationally out of Philladelphia. Responding to his frustration on the loss of Christ in "Christ-mas" he marketed some "PC" greeting cards this year which included Ramadan, Chanukah (?), Kwanzaa and Christmas. The card read:

"Happy RamaHanaKwanzMas" (Outside)

"Best wishes for a nonoffensive winter celebratory event." (Inside)

I thought it was such a great protest that I bought a box and sent them to my friends.

Ed No matter how high or great the throne, What sits on it T'is the same as your own.

Reply to
RobbelothE

That's good, wish I had seen them before Christmas--oh, sorry, that holiday celebrated by the greater majority of the world that shall remain nameless.

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return. --Leonardo Da Vinci EAA # 729686 delete the word spam from email addy

Reply to
TimeTraveler658