OT: Read Gore's Speech

Hi:

I challenge every member of rec.models.scale to take a half an hour and read Al Gore's speech; word for word, during some quite evening hour when you can concentrate on the meaning of the words.

Vess Irvine Estes Park, Colorado

Reply to
Vess Irvine

Vess posted an OT message, but he gets points for noting it was off topic and a detailed title indicating the topic. He lost points for posting it in the first place. Darnit Vess, this is NOT rec.politics.caca and the topic has no place in this group.

Where is flyby or the 'hozer when we need them.

I have avoided discussion of the Fruitbat but you are forcing me to post the latest detailed research on the Mk XII.

Oxmoron1 MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

OK, I read it. Now what?

WmB

WmB

Say good-by, Vess.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Now why would we want to read anything that liberal losing idiot yaps about? He will be nothing but a small footnote (if that) in future history books. And while we're at it, that move on site would be nothing but a breeding ground of knuckle dragging, brain dead gathering of fools.

Meanwhile, back to modeling, has anyone taken a

1/144 F-104 and converted it to the rocket assisted bird?
Reply to
Skycop

Surely you are not talking about the failed research on the Mk XII Fruitbat! We all know what a boondoggle that was. It was said time and time again that the Mk XII would not stand up to mission requirements and that the XR15-38D would need to be added to the mission package. Why that old dog is not put out to pasture is beyond those of us in the know.

Reply to
John X. Volker

"Vess Irvine" wrote

And what exactly will you do in return?

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

So Skycop wrote

Oh c'mon Skycop, don't you understand? Al Gore invented both the F-104 and rocket assistance. He is also the person who standardized 1/144 scale.

Just ask him.

Andy

Reply to
Andyroo111

a. Make a copy and line the bird/hamster/cat/dog cage with it? b. Laugh yourself sick? c. Wonder how algore could be so stupid? d. Wonder how old Vess Irvine could be so stupid posting this nonsense on the model newsgroup? e. All of the above

(Hint) go for all of the above.......

Reply to
Mr Plastic

Build a Mach 2 kit sounds about right.

kim m

Operation Iraqi Pork Barrel: Where is my no bid contract?

Reply to
Royabulgaf

LOL!!!!! Al Gore wished he did..... Now he just stands there, looking stupid and talking nonsense, to a bunch of lemonheads.

"There is no controlling legal authority" - Al Gore

Reply to
Skycop

I did the NF-104 in 1/100 about a million years ago,before alBore invented airplanes

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Hell, I'd unkillfile him and go read it myself if he'd promise to stop posting that crap.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

You're a cruel man, Eyeball...but fair :~)

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

thank you...shame I am not running for office :-)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I'll see your Al Gore speech and raise you 2 Mein Kampfs.:0

Reply to
Geoff Murphy

Damn Bill,

Took ya l>

Reply to
Ron

Really? Heck, I thought that was Tom Young's Mini-Me

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Then we could read all the dirt about you in the papers. :Þ

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Reply to