OT: Why men can't write to Dear Abby

Dear Abby,
I've never written to you before, but I really need your advice. I have suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.
The usual signals, the phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. My wife has been going out with 'the girls' a lot recently, although when I ask their names she always says, 'Just some friends from work, you don't know them.' I always try to stay awake to look out for her coming home, but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her. Around midnight, I decided to hide in the garage behind my golf clubs so I could get a good view of the whole street when she arrived home from a night out with 'the girls'. When she got out of the car she was buttoning up her blouse, which was open, and she took her panties out of her purse and slipped them on. It was at that moment, crouching behind my clubs, that I noticed that the graphite shaft on my driver appeared to have a hairline crack right by the club head. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the pro shop where I bought it?
maybe she was at an IPMS meeting ?

She found a hobby that keeps her out of your hair. Now you have more time to model!

too much time as now he pollutes this ng with chemically 100% pure bullshit. and not the kind that grows flowers. get the flamepanzer out, set it on extra-crispy and fahr!
: : It was at that moment, crouching behind my clubs, that I noticed that : the graphite shaft on my driver appeared to have a hairline crack : right by the club head. Is this something I can fix myself or should I : take it back to the pro shop where I bought it? :     If you are a modeler, you fix it yourself. Else, you bring it back to the pro shop. Easy.
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.
Dear Abby would probably write back it's unfair of your wife to make you keep your precious golf clubs in the garage, and that she should be more understaning and make room for them in the Hall Closet. If you asserted yourself more in such manners she probably wouldn't be chasing other guys who aren't wimps.