ping gernot

greets, g, how's tricks? i have another odball request if you have time to look for me. i really like major babe in ghost in the shell, and i really like
the tachikomas. are there any kits of them? i would love to build one, as big as possible, from the second season, (or whatever i can get, of course!). the yellow and cheome color scheme would look great on one. do you still have my email? thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain wrote:

They don't come in inflatables? ;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Kotobukiya and Wave make Ghost in the Shell related. Search Hobby Link Japan. I have the 1/72 Jigabachi AV from Kotobukiya which includes a little 1/72 scake Tachikoma. It's a beautiful kit. If the Wave *koma kits are like other Wave kits, they'll be nice too.
If I remember when I get home tonight, I can post a site I came across (quite possibly via RMS) where there are in progress shots of the masters being built. Well, I believe they're the masters, but I don't really know for sure since I don't read any kanji.
--
snipped-for-privacy@food.skaterat.net
All foods should be removed to reply

i want the 1/24 BLUE tachikomas with the major babe figure. it's sold out on some sites, so if you see it, please help.
Ed,
Have you painted your Russian B-25 yet?
If not, you want to get hold of the latest issue of Model Aircraft Monthly, Vol.7, #1, January , 2008.
The article, "Soviet Mitchells", has twenty-five b/w photos, four color photos, ten color side views, top and bottom color views and a four page article on converting the Italeri B-25J to a B-25D-30. Lots of color scheme variations, individual aircraft markings and even a test bed with a big ole turbojet on top.
Cheers,
Tom

wow, thanks!

tom, could you email me?

ok ... starting here
http://homepage1.nifty.com/musuke/kou_menu.html
there's several gallaries of Ghost In the Shell models. One of which I think is the in-progress build of the master for the Kotobukiya Jigabachi AV kit.
And another might be in-progress build shots of the master for the Wave.

In stock at hobby link japan ...
http://www.hlj.com/product/WAVKK-01
--
snipped-for-privacy@food.skaterat.net
All foods should be removed to reply
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain writes:

Hi there, since the price varies so much at the various shops, I'll see how much cheaper (or not) it will be from Japanese shops compared to HLJ. for sure when I am in Akihabara on the weekend I will be able to check out some of the discount shops.
--
BOFH excuse #41:

interrupt configuration error

thanks gernot. wish i could get the green and blue together, but i think it would be too much. as long as i get major babe, i'll love the blue.

that major nane has some serious boobage. check out the ghost in the shell show. the writers are amazing. the add history and future thought. the individual 11 storyline is amazing.
snipped-for-privacy@some.domain writes:

Got your mail and replied. I don't know GITS well enough to recognize the major or the tachikoma, but will look at Yodobashi camera on the weekend. Have to rest now to get rid of the fever :-(
--
Gernot Hassenpflug

yes, get well. my stuff can wait.