[Q] Fujimi's 1/72 A-6 and EA-6A?

How are these kits? I understand that they have recessed panel lines, but no wingfold like the italeris. Is the detail on par with Hasegawa products, or is it better (like in the cockpit?)

Reply to
Sir Loin of Beef

good detail and dropped front flaps.

worth it

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

I have several of each so ask away if you want more info, got the tanker version too.

Cockpit detail is raised v well done.

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

...which will require you to drop the flaps on the end of the wing as well, as these always deploy together.

Other than that oversight bij Fujimi, they're indeed very nice kits overall.

HTH,

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek

see a building report on both Fujimi and Hasegawa Intruder / Prowler kits at:

regards, Meindert

Reply to
Meindert