Re: 1/144 scale decals for Japanese aircraft?

in article snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, RC Boater at snipped-for-privacy@remove.earthlink.net wrote on 9/23/03 1:51 PM:

Does anyone produce decal sheets for the 1/144 scale WW2 Japanese > Zeroes,Kates, Vals, etc? The decals that come with the Arii kits aren't all > that great. > > I'd be happy just to get rising suns and maybe some tail codes..... > > TIA! > > -Bill > >

There aren't a lot of choices that I'm aware of.

If you really want a particular marking and it's available in 1/72, you might scan it, reduce it to the proper size, and print it out on an ALPs printer or such.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell