Re: Anyone Have a Spare 1/72nd Tornado Canopy?

Send me your snail mail and I'll send you the whole sprue...

Sebastjan,

Ljubljana, Slovenia

"Andrew" je napisal v sporoèilo news:4293ec3a$0$25162$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au ...

Bought the Revell German Boelcke Anniversary Tornado, it doesn't have the > canopy and Revell say they have no spares. Anyone out there have one they > are willing to part with? tia > Andrew >
Reply to
Terminator

Is that where the airport is, or is that Kranj? i once dated a v attractive female from one or the other place.....i have a pic if i can find it, maybe u know her. LOL

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

Airport is right between Ljubljana and Kranj... Looks like you had a great vacation here. Let me guess, you came with EasyJet, right?

"Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales" je napisal v sporoèilo news:km4le.31348$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk ...

Reply to
Terminator

LOL No i met a girl when i lived in London in 90 or 91 and we dated for about 5 months. So she learnt me a fair bit of the language. She was nearly 6 foot, natural blonde and v slim with big blue eyes. If i can find the pic i will let you know.

My current German GF has been there. Tatra.

napisal