Re: OT: DAMN - I just traded my first guitar...

Butterscotch blonde.... That had me going in an entirely different thought direction. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

hehehehe, here's another strawberry red head.

Ya know ? I can can just tell...

Some of you people here are collecting guitars just like models.

Imagine that ;-)

Reply to
AM

Hmnnn...facts are that I traded a honey blonde Strat for a butterscotch blonde Tele...

Reply to
Rufus

So what your saying is that you have gone from twang to serious TWANG ?

Though so lol.....

Reply to
AM

It don't mean a thang, if it ain't got that twang...

Yeah. I was really looking for a Tele to begin with, and I had it narrowed down to one of each. The Strat I had chosen got away from me and I let the guy talk me into another one...which it only took one night to get distgusted with. So I went back and did what I should have done in the first place - swapped for the Tele.

I'll probably never buy another Fender now...

Reply to
Rufus

not i. motorcycles, coins and kits are all i can handle.