Re: OT:Golly!

>> borg the losers. poor rip of beserkers.

>>Amen brother. It would be so good if all the tossers who think ST is the >>best SF ever actually went back to school, learned to read and caught up on >>the classics. >saberhagen, laumer and smith. the real balls of scifi!

Went to a book sale recently and scored several anthologies from 1946 through

1953. Most of the stories were by folks that I've never heard of (or else some of the classics under pen names, that happened as well) and over 90% are pure dynamite! They knew how to write back then.

The Old Timer

list the names and we'll see if they are pen names.