Re: Trumpeter S-tank good?

Winter? What the hey is winter? LOL in the tropics!

And I think Isabel might actually *blow* :-)

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Tell me about it! I heard that Isabel is probably going to come through western New York (after paying you a visit Bill) bringing up to 6" of rain. That means for the next three days I have to clean out my gutters and move my basement stash to higher ground. I'll go downstairs first....

The Old Timer

Why is a hurricane like a woman? v v v v v

When it comes, it's wet and noisy,and when it goes, it takes the house with it!

Reply to
MadNurseGaz