Re: Vessticles seeks further abuse tonight.........

Vessticles spouted:

>Hi Woodier: > >A man here threatens to stand on my neck. This would, of course, kill any 60 >year old man, an "at risk person." I would appreciate your standing with me >on this point, that the comment from Ken was out of line and alarming. > >You might add a suggestion or two as to how you would handle Ken's message, >if you were the target. > >1) Ignore it? >2) Make that stupid bet? >3) Laugh it off with a joke? >4) Threaten him back? >5) Send text of message to his ISP at abuse.com? > >.... or .... > >6) Let him know that such words have consequences, which is what I did. > >How would you deal with a similar physical threat? My second choice was 5). > >...../V

How about adding choice #7: "Be more careful not to let your Alligator mouth overload your Hummingbird ass (or stated more simply so even you can understand; don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash)."

You should have heeded your own words as you stated in your choice #6 above; realizing what you say does have consequences. If you're truly a frail, "at risk" person as you allude, you should have considered both options #6 and 7 before opening your mouth (keyboard).

Have a nice day.............

-- -- " In walks the village idiot and his face is all aglow; he's been up all night listening to Mohammad's radio" W. Zevon

My home page:

Bill Woodier

Ah yes, he has freedom of speech but apparently doesn't have the balls to take the heat for feedback on his spew......typical flaming leftist....."Mommy, I spewed my garbage rants in the neighborhood and the bullies taunted me! Make them stop mommy!.....Mommy?"

Reply to
Ron