Revell 1/12 Ferrari F2002

New, not opened, $100 or as agreed + shipping costs. Please contact me at snipped-for-privacy@recro.hr. Regards, Hrvoje

Reply to
Hrvoje Vrbanc

Hrvoje Vrbanc a formulé ce vendredi :

100US$? Gloops, is it a special edition gold made? The model is still available 3 times less expensive... and this model is a very bad shit, with fittings very bad, and a lot of errors.

But... good luck...

Reply to
Flying Frog

Hello!

I have to say that I sell it on the behalf of a friend and he supplied me with the informations as follow:

Revell Ferrari F2002 (7493)* Preisspanne: 74,99 EUR - 99,99 EUR

and also

S u m m a r y Catalogue Number and Description: 07439 Scale: 1/12 Price: 100 Euro Contents and Media Injection molded plastic, rubber tires, metal screws and steering shaft, and plastic wire Review Type: FirstLook Advantages: Cheaper than the MG Models mixed media kit Disadvantages: Simplified detail for large scale, incorrect wheels and harness. Quality of prepainted parts varies. Recommendation: See below

begin 666 gifspacer.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`(#_`,# P ```"'Y! $`````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P`` ` end

Reply to
Hrvoje Vrbanc

Search; Ferrari F2002

(RVG7493) Michael Schumacher Ferrari F2002 1-12 Plastic Model Kit by Revell Germany

1/12 Scale. This kit is the 2002 WC car in which Michael Schumacher won his 5th World Championship title. This unsurpassed car dominated a season in which races since July have continuously set new records. The F 2002 defined the whole racing event throughout the 2002 season to the extent that consideration was given to altering the FIA rules in future. In 17 races first place went to Ferrari 15 times; an absolutely unprecedented result. This kit comes pre finished is gloss red body only! Features True-to-the-original front and rear spoilers, Extremely filigree wheel suspensions, Wheels fitted with real bolts, Exact BBS rims, Realistic rubber tires, True-to-the-original underbody including diffuser, Detailed interior, Rubber-soft seat belts, Functional steering with metal linkage, Detachable bonnet, Movable fuel tank flaps, Authentic decals for the Ferrari F2002 and two drivers in accordance with the version from Magny-Cours, France. 208 pieces. Skill level 3

Our Price: $82.95

Reply to
Mike G.

Google is your friend......

1/12 2002 Ferrari F2002

Revell #7493 - $74.95

Ferrari F2002(Reference #R07493)

Price: £74.99 (Euro110.99)

1/12 REVELL FERRARI F2002 Schumacher

End time: Jul-23-06 10:55:02 PDT (2 days)

Current bid: US $41.00

Shipping costs: US $8.00

Ships to: Worldwide

Revell AG Germany 1/12 Ferrari F2002 - 07493

Regular Price: $101.00

eHobbies Price: $74.99

You Save: $26.01 (25%)

Availability: In Stock. Usually Leaves our Warehouse in 3-5 Business Days

Revell 07493 1/12 Ferrari F2002

Retail Price: £38.99

Our Price: £35.09

(10% Off)

Revell 07493 - Ferrari F2002

Price: £69.99

** P&P £3.95 UK Mainland **

1/12 '02 Ferrari F-2002

Manufacturer: Revell of Germany

Product #: rvl07493

Your Price: $76.69

List Price: $101.00

Availability: In Stock

Revell AG/Germany 1/12 Ferrari F-2002

Special Stock# LXECV1

Tower's Low Price;75.99

Stock Status; In Stock

Reply to
Mike G.

Hi Mike, I bough mine 34 euros, and sold it 34 euros... approximatively

42 US$... far than 100US$. But in Europe we maybe can find it more easelly than in USA?
Reply to
Flying Frog

flim flams worst enemy-an informed consumer.

Hi Chris,

Well, I'm not into those types, I'm a custom and hot rod builder, with a few muscle car types thrown in. So I don't have too much problem finding what I want here in the US.

But someone asking high prices for an available model is a bit much in my book. Now if it is scarce, not reissued, and you REALLY wanted it......well.....then it MIGHT be ok. But, that being said. There was a Monogram 1/8th "Big Drag" on Ebay that went for $1,500 US To me....that is where two fools met!

Mike

Reply to
Mike G.

Il se trouve que Mike G. a formulé :

Hi again Mike, yes you are right. For exemple, I'm also very interested with american cars, and I often buy in USA (ebay or web sellers), and I recently bought a '70 Ford Police Car unfindable in France. ell the price was very high, but I wanted it... ;-) But I paid it far than $1.500!!! lol lol lol

Reply to
Flying Frog

do you mean "far from $1500". froggy, buddy? my english is bad today...again.

Hi Chris. I have a few of those kits....nice, i got mine too from the US years ago. Never built one yet. How much did you pay, never seen them in Europe. I think i got 3 or 4.

Are you into Lindberg Crown Vics? I have a load of Chimneyville decals. I have a load of the Yodel Monaco/Fury. having spoken to Tom Sheehey many times, a yank whos into his emergancy vehicles, he told me they were much better than the AMT Monaco (have a pile of them too).

I put a Crown Vic and a decal sheet on UK with a BIN. No ones taken it up yet, not really cheap, but its what it set me back about 4 years ago, and the Vic is pretty hard to source now.

I spent 2 years taking a 79 Revell Camaro T roof and making it into a CHP, i bought books and foound pics showing what i had to alter...i completed it, then dropped a tin of aerosol paint onto the windscreen cracking it, i had a

2nd kit but them brought that clear spru, then the 3rd i lost.......I have now stripped the paint back and some time in the near future complete it. They tested 12 around CA, 4 for each time of area, freeway, mountains etc, interesting read ina book i have.

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Reply to
Jules

muscle car types thrown in.

it MIGHT be ok.

for $1,500 US

I assume you mean the two who bid the kit up to that point. The seller hasn't much to say about where the auctions end. All he can do is set the opening bid and a reserve. I don't know if that was the case here or not. I've had a couple models go for prices that had me thinking, "Are they nuts?!" Oh well, it makes up for the stuff that goes dirt cheap. And there's more of that lately.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I hate to tell you Chris but that one's being re-released this year. I picked one up at a flea market once. It had a strange roof on it but I couldn't make it out until I stripped the paint. The previous owner had grafted a '63 Ford fastback roof onto the '70 body. The stripping loosened it and I decided a '70 convertible would be different. It's still "in progress".

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Jules, they used to use the Camero here in Texas as the Highway Patrol Persuit vehicle, but I think that only lasted a few years. Can't say when they quit because I moved to Kansas in late 89, and now that I'm back (moved back in December of 2002) There are none around. But they were cool....that is unless they were chasing you!

I took pictures of one in a car show, but they are not scanned in my computer or I'd share a Texas version with you.

Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.

Not really, it was started by the seller at $1,400...had 6 bids and that brought it to $1,500. I watched it just to see how high it would go.

Mike

Reply to
Mike G.

Persuit vehicle, but I think that only lasted a few years.

that I'm back (moved back in December of 2002)

computer or I'd share a Texas version with you.

Interesting, i got about 10 or so books from the US, big thick ones and some obscure ones.

I Revell Camaro i had to change a lot of the interior and scratch a lot, they had both brown and black interiors in the 12 so had to match to the one i did, i really went too far to not ever finnish it. ISnt Tx DPS for the persuit cars?

Reply to
Jules

I'm not following your question here Jules. Mike

Reply to
Mike G.

I though DPS, was Dept of public safety, like highway only cops, not your regular cop..

Reply to
Jules

So, do Texas Rangers give chase?

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

brought it to $1,500.

Hoooooooooo! That is one steep opening bid!

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller