Revell F-86D info?

Squadron shows two kits- #5960 with the dennis the menace markings, and #

5844 for Sweet Sue. Am I correct in assuming 5844 is the later version with the drag chute housing? I think Sweet sue is the one I saw at Wal-mart for cheap.
Reply to
Jim Atkins

You are correct, Jim; Revell 85-5844 is the kit you want if you're seeking the later drag chute fairing version. (You can also get it in the earlier Revell-Germany boxing, but it will cost you more).

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Carroll