saving private ryan

Just watched it with my German chick, had a bit of discussion..........went ok, she doesnt really agree with my views, like the Queen shouldnt have gone to Dresdon or that the Germans were invited to last years VE day aniv. But shes been helping me with a few model things, her batteries on her camera died but i should have some pics byt the weekend on the binary site.

ta

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

What did you think of the P-51 tankbuster?! ;-)

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Well i told her what my fave tank was.........was a bit uncomfy at first watching it but i think she felt like that too.