Seatbelt Decals

Anyone know where I can get cockpit harness decals in 1/144 for a B-47 Stratojet? I've looked at all the decal sellers I could find online but they none of them have much in that scale. I suppose I could try using foil. Any help or advice is good. Thanks.

TF

Reply to
TForward

You can cut foil *half a millimeter* wide? Have fun!

I'd suggest you draw them, but I don't know where you'd find a point that small.

-- C.R. Krieger (Steadfastly large scale)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

In that scale, all you need is the thinnest possible black line decals, which you can then piece together as you choose. If you can find lighter or more accurate colors in the very thin lines, great, but I suspect contrst is essential for these to be easily visible.

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert