Second World War - Apocalypse on YouTube

I keep seeing the DVDs for this advertised on the cable channels and yet somehow it screams public domain. Looked it up online and it turns out it's a French six part documentary from 2009. According to the wiki it uses colorization, which I've always been sour on - but what the hell, I wanna see some new WWII footage and that seems to be it's primary claim.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

I saw the original in french tv (it is a frech production) and it was really interesting and the colors are fairly god...

Reply to
boisferas