Snow Plow?

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a 1/24 or 1/25 scale snowplow that you would find on a pickup truck. I've read some post that reference an old MPC jeep kit that had one. The few that I have seen for sale (on eBay) are quite pricey, a bit more than I want to spend just for the plow! Maybe a cast resin piece is in the works???

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

I recall my local shop having a resin snow plow made for a pickup truck. It's probably been gone for about a year. Unfortunately, I do not recall who did it. I remember it was hanging on the pegboard where the Chimney police and fire decals were. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

It should be simple to make up using Evergreen or Plastruct I-beams, tubing and sheet plastic. Just go down to your local auto parts store and look at a 1 - 1 version for the details.

"But Honey, I had to get it for the model I'm making..."

Reply to
Jeff C

Check on Hobby Heaven's MB. It has been a fairly active subject for a while:

Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan

Thanks for the replies. I have the big kids verion in the driveway so I'll attempt a scratch build - it will be my first scratch project ever! Wish me luck.

Jimmy

Reply to
Jimmy

Good luck. You could probably use sheet brass for the blade portion. Now get over here and plow my driveway! 8^) Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

I wonder if the Academy M9 dozer blade in 1/35 scale would be around the size of a pickup truck snow blade in 1/24? That blade is sold for around $2.50-$3.

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

Feeling a little besieged by white?

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Home-garaging ? I always wondered how the guy who drives the snowplough gets to work .

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

You betcha! Waited for triple A for two hours yesterday, finally got pulled out by a neighbor with a duallie. Supposed to be in the forties next week, can't wait for the melt. Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

who cuts the barber's hair?

damn, i had to wear a sweater yesterday! (sorry guys, couldn't resist.) i do not miss new england weather.

Digital_Cowboy
Reply to
Digital_Cowboy

He drives a VW Beetle. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Snow? What's that?

RobG (30C in the shade and LUVVIN' it!)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Al Superczynski

no thanks, can't go metal detecting through snow.

nasty white shit fall from sky. make drivers act stupid.

ahhh - kinda like rain, then. but rain ain't white.

RobG still 30C, still lovin' it!

Reply to
Rob Grinberg