So, whatcha get?

All right this has gone far enough! The proper response goes something like...

"I didn't get anything, I paid a fifty dollar fine and had to pick up the garbage...."

No wait, that is the "Group W" response.

Nevermind Rick

Reply to
OXMORON1

Arlo, where are you when we need you??

Reply to
Larry Farrell

Two pluses to ease the pain! ;)

Have you come up for LTC consideration yet?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

...and they all moved away from me on the bench.

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC

this year (2005)

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

...'till I said "an' resistin' arrest"...

Reply to
Rufus

Hope you make it! Already holding an O-5 slot sure can't hurt. :)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

That's Thanksgiving, not Christmas... picking nits,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Go to a hardware outlet and get the best regulator you can afford. Air sources may come and go but the regulator is the life or death of your airbrush experience. You should be able to find one with an integral water/oil trap. Dual guages also help, one for the delivery pressure and one for what's left in the tank. I bought a low pressure guage so I can regulate down to 5 psi if needed. Do some shopping... hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

HALO. Not the PC game, but the school. Recieved official notification on 21 Dec. that I've got the one slot allotted to our battalion this year. As for tangible items, picking up my Dnepr in two weeks(my wife told me I could have any bike I wanted when I got back from Afghanisan) Finally have something to mount the DP MG on. Gung hei fat choi!

Reply to
robert.skipper1

Considering he conspired (from the womb!) with his 16 month old sister to send me a little Lego Millennium Falcon, I think he knows what to expect if I make an extended visit!

I think I have that, but wasn't impressed. Will have to look at it again.

Reply to
Jack Bohn

Pull low for safety...

Reply to
Rufus

My understanding is, if you don't pull within plus or minus 200 feet of the specified altitude (2000 AGL) you bolo. The first jump is supposedly a freebie, as most guys are so amazed at how cool it is they forget to pull at all. So say the HALO guys on the team at least.

Reply to
robert.skipper1

I haven't ~watched~ it yet, was just looking at the stills on the back of the case and hoping for more inside. I'm not hoping for too much in special effect; this is from when I was 6 (51 years ago - ohmagawd!)

The Old Timer

While I sold off most of my 1/35 scale armour I really want that one! I've got the Hasegawa one in 1/72 but that just won't do it justice... Cheers,

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper