THREE IN ONE! Yippee!

My battle with AMS is currently being won by ME! I was just able to bang out three kits in two days. An Academy 1/72 ROK AF T-6, an amphibious jeep from the Academy 1/72 WWI Ground Vehicles set, and the 1/72 Italeri DUKW. They were all three quick and easy builds, no detail needed, and single solid colors which only required spray paint.

They're gonna look great in my classroom here in Korea. I'm going to try to get a little row of RoKAF a/c and some of the USA vehicles from the Korean Conflict/Incheon Landing to put in the classroom.

Currently my 10th grade world history kids have a quarter long project to choose a topic from the cold war and research it, write a report, and build a diorama of it. I'm not going to be critiquing the quality of the diorama, just the substance and content of it.

Things are looking good for them so far. :)

Catch ya later folks!

-andyh

Reply to
Drew Hill