tom young

Yes sir, I surely did.

Enjoy the I-16s especially. Fun, easy kit. Forget about accurate shapes and just do a quick build suitable for using some interesting markings or modeling techniques.

Tom

e wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

great, i was concerned. i've been pecking away on one of the wurgers. i don't have any decals that small so i'm just building right now. same story on the rat.

Watch your mail. I'm sending you a set of decals for 1/144 Bf 109Es that should provide some markings for both.

Going to an IPMS auction tonight. Looking for anything specific?

Tom

e wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72

thanks tom, what do i owe you for them? do you know where i could buy some rat decals? cheers.

The decals are gratis. Glad to help.

Great auction tonight. Pretty competative with lots of really good quality stuff.

I'll check the spare decal stash and see what I can come up with.

Tom

e wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72