Sssorry For Perrsonal Topic But I Lost Touch With Local Group

Dear Group,

I lost touch with my local Batlimore IPMS chapter due to shift work. It occurs to me that this evening might have been the meeting.An injury finds me off nights and going back for voactional training ( and building models opposite handed!) Can someone let me know the particuliars of when and where Baltimore IPMS meets. I might as well assk the Washington folks too as I am South of Baltimore.

TIA, Big Al Cherer

Reply to
Albert

Al,

Website is at

They meet on the 2nd Tuesday of each month @19:30 (7:30 PM) At Ruhl National Guard Armory on the second Tuesday of every month at

7:30 PM. There''s driving directions on the website. Good luck with your rehab!
Reply to
Allen Epps

RobG

Hi Al:

Meeting was tonight, good turnout. Curiously, your name came up in discussion of models, etc.

Bill Shuey

Albert wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey