Trumpeter 1/32 Corsair!!!

in article snipped-for-privacy@mb-m04.aol.com, Bill Woodier at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote on 11/4/03 2:57 PM:

The major problems--fuselage shape just aft of the cockpit and the subsequent lower than normal cowling from windscreen to carb intake--appear to be fixed. The wing shape looks right, the tail looks good. At this point, I think it's as good as their Spitfire.

Trumpeter has done a very good thing with the retooling. The early form of the kit was clearly a turkey but this one is definitely in a winning class.

MB

Reply to
Milton Bell

Thanks for the info, Milton.

"The world would be a much simpler place if every one could pick and choose their obligations, but we can't and we shouldn't." Major Charles W. Whittlesey

Reply to
Bill Woodier

Got mine ordered today...I'm goin' broke, here...

Reply to
Rufus

There was a really good comparison of the old and new kits on Hyperscale not long ago, but I can't seem to find it now...maybe someone else can have better luck searching Hyperscale than I do.

From that review though, I have to agree - definately worth getting...mine is in the mail as of today.

Reply to
Rufus

maybe by the time i'm good enough to build a big kit, i'll be able to buy a big kit...hmmmm

Dropped some large bux on my '03 Glide, too...pipes, cams, bling...but what the hell, it was my b-day...

I'll be layin' low through December.

Reply to
Rufus

i can hear your mastercard screaming. belated happy, happy, joy, joy.